I already wrote most of my comments about the Sorbetto in my Alligator shirt post, so I don't want to repeat myself. The only thing I did differently here was I lengthened the hem a bit. I just used the bottom hem from the original pattern and continued that line a few inches further. I think this change makes it easier to wear with jeans - if I were wearing a skirt, it would probably get tucked in.
Another brief note - I was very careful to make sure the pattern was centered on the pleat. It was easy, but the shirt wouldn't look nearly so nice if I hadn't done this - depending on the fabric, this may or may not be important for you, if you try this pattern.
Last weekend was perfect, so I got to wear my new shirt to the park with my kiddos. A perfect afternoon!