Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Busy Time

I haven't been posting here as much as I'd like - it's been a bit crazy lately.  Good things are happening.  I'm in the process of switching jobs - this has involved lots of time interviewing, performing requirements for the new job, and also trying to tie up as many loose ends as possible at the old job.  It's tiring, but really exciting.    Related to this - don't you love the mugs and pitcher that my boss gave me as a going away gift?  She spends about as much time with pottery as I do with sewing.


That being said, I've been still been sewing, just not posting.  So, in the next few days, I hope to have some brand new posts on the projects I've been working on.  I've made a THIRD Meringue skirt (love this pattern!), a Peony dress, and I'm working on a Hazel dress.  I'm on a bit of a Colette kick right now, if you hadn't already noticed this.  I've also decided that I need to sew some basic separates for myself to coordinate with all of the lovely patterned clothes that I make.  I have the fabric but not the time!

So, my apologies for being a bit lax in my publishing for the past couple weeks.  I'll make it up to you, I swear.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment